Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family of Four


This is on the Keira's blessing day. Kind of funny how having a new baby sneaks up on you. I asked my friend Kelly to take the photo of the three of us, and she said, "Won't Keira be in the picture too?" Okay, so I'm not used to being a family of four yet. Maybe by the time I have my next kid I'll remember there are four of us. Kind of like when the new year comes around. Just when I'm used to 2008, it turns to 2009 and I'm finally remembering to write 2008!

2 comments:

Davenport family said...

What a beautiful family! Megan you look so beautiful! Ryan looks really good too. You guys must not age. You are so pretty. Sometimes I forget that I have three. The picture is beautiful. I wish you the best Christmas.

Mary Jane said...

Megan,

Keira is so beautiful. I love her little dress and she is just so little and petite. I can't wait to get together over Christmas break. Isaac just loves Nya. And.... I love the picture of you and Ryan, you guys have such a sweet little family.