Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Years at the ZOO!

My little cutie!
Okay, so I'm not really sure why I don't just give up and start blogging today's date. It seems pretty ridiculous that I'm just barely blogging from New Years, but I guess I am ridiculous. Nya's birthday still has to go up and her birthday party. Oh well, later. I promise. So, I know Nya's head isn't in this picture, but she is featured prominently in several other photos. We had a lot of fun at the FREE DAY at the zoo. I'm a big fan of zoos and free things. Nice combo.


Nya riding her dolphin. She insisted that I take a picture, even though I have a picture of her on the same dolphin from every time we've been to the zoo.


I know this pic is a little dark, but it's the only one of the three of us girls. Cute--the three of us. I'm still getting used to that.


Daddy daughter bonding! I have such a cute daddy for my girls!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the three of you:) AHH so CUTE!
OBTW-I added you as one of my friends;)