
SEE I WASN'T KIDDING! This is from the first time we came to the Houston Zoo free day about a year and a half ago or so. Same dolphin. Then I started thinking, how many odd little man made animals do I have pictures of Nya seated on top of? Okay, I did a little research here below, and I found quite a few. And this is only looking through a couple of our pictures!
Okay, she's not sitting down, but still it's a picture of a fake animal at the zoo. Where are all the real animals?
A big shout out to Brayden and Madison in Arizona this is from last summer when we visited them at the Tempe Beach Park. Yes, that's Nya seated on an animal.
Her other favorite from the Houston zoo that I have just as many photos of her on as the dolphin. "But mom, the seal is my favorite. You have to take a picture!"
Okay, now an elephant. Again the Houston Zoo.
Carosel animals.
The elephant at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City, Utah. This last summer was actually the first time she would get on it. For those of you who have been to the Hogle zoo might know why...the elephant makes loud noises and squirts water. Nya was afraid of it for a long time.
This is not this Halloween, but the one before...our first in TX. Playgroup at the park in costumes, and again, what do I get a picture of? The ride on toy frog. Hey Jana...nice legs!
5 comments:
That's too funny! She is so cute and looks like she has fun on the "man-made animals". I hope you guys are doing well!
This post is awesome. The Topeka Kansas Zoo has a little park next to it and all the play equipment looks like animals. Half our zoo pictures growing up are on those animals instead of with the real animals.
That's funny! You better get starting taking Keira's pictures on animals too!
Move over Bindi here comes Nya!
Jess, I love you, you are so funny! You are right, I think Nya could tour the country testing out new play animals!
Post a Comment