Monday, August 10, 2009

What happened to summer?



This is what summer is suppose to look like, right? Well, that was a couple days of it anyway, thanks to the Andersens we had a fun trip to Lake Powell...course it was kind of cold and the last day didn't quite pan out, but we had fun. Our summer started out early with a trip to the hospital when I had my appendix out, then our quick trip up to Idaho which we loved, despite the COLD, we felt warm having fun with my parents! We went to Utah to see all the rest of my family and Ryan's family, then went to Lake Powell with the Andersens. Then I had my second surgery for the summer--I had my gallbladder out and my mom came to help--THANK YOU AGAIN MOM! We still miss you!

Anyway, it has been way too long since I posted something new, but we've had a weird super fast summer that feels like it should just be starting instead of ending soon. We have only been to the pool a couple of times, and Nya starts school in two weeks! I can't believe it!



Nya on Uncle Clayton's motorcycle. (She wouldn't actually ride on it...it was too loud)


Here's us up in Little Cottonwood Canyon in June. Keira's grown a lot since then...she has taken her first steps!

1 comment:

Erica said...

cute cute cute blog lady!