"Here's some for you Mom!" She loves sharing everything she has in her hands. She gives things to me, of course expects them back, but loves for me to touch or eat what she is eating too. Nice messy face! It has to be said that she LOVES chocolate. Maybe it's a sign that I'm not the best mom, but she always knows when someone has chocolate in their hands and demands a piece of it too.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Keira's Birthday!
"Here's some for you Mom!" She loves sharing everything she has in her hands. She gives things to me, of course expects them back, but loves for me to touch or eat what she is eating too. Nice messy face! It has to be said that she LOVES chocolate. Maybe it's a sign that I'm not the best mom, but she always knows when someone has chocolate in their hands and demands a piece of it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Keira!! Ari knows when I am eating something sweet too!
I can't get past her like I can the others. The cake and cupcakes are really cute too!
Happy Birthday Keira! She is so cute with cake all over her face and how nice of her to share with Mom. What a good girl!
Adorable cake! Two things I love about 1-year-olds: 1-they eat with such enthusiasm and end up with the cake ALL OVER themselves; and 2-they're so happy with the wrappings that the gifts themselves take 2nd place! SO SWEET! All too soon they'll be wondering why they can't have game systems, new wardrobes, and then a car for their birthday!
I must say, though, my kids always have retained their sweet childlike appreciation for my gifts to them, no matter how humble. Bless your hearts!
Post a Comment