
Drumroll please....here is TABBY! She is Nya's pride and joy! We finally got a kitty for her and I haven't put up a picture yet (we got her at the beginning of August). She was a lot smaller two months ago, but Nya said to me the other day, "Don't worry, Mom, I still like her even if she isn't as cute as she was when she was tiny."

We were trying to get a picture of Nya and Keira the other day and this is the best we could do. Keira runs off so much so I finally told Nya to hurry and sneak by her and we'd take a picture.

This one was less successful--Keira is stealing the spotlight just a little, don't you think?

My sweet little one year old!

Cute sisters playing!
3 comments:
Hey Meg! It is so good to see you blog again. your girls are getting so big. They are so cute. I think Keira looks like your mom, somewhat. Beautiful as always! How are you doing? How is Ryan? I have been wondering about how you guys are doing. Tabby.. is so cute too! Love you!
Cute kids! I love the picture where Keira's really sockin' it to Nya-funny baby!
Yes, in answer to Jessica's comment--Keira does indeed look a bit like her Ririe ancestors and thus a bit like me, her grandma. FUN! But I notice that plumpness looks SO much cuter on a 1-year-old than on me:( Those are two adorable girls, Meg & Ryan!
Love, Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment