Okay, so I am not very good at remembering how old I am anymore. I mean, once you pass 21, who really cares, right? 30 was a big one...I felt so old, but since then, I've pretty much lost track. So much so that I thought I was 34 for almost a year now. I've even told people I was 34. But, luckily for me, I actually just barely turned 34 so I get another whole year of being 34. I never thought my bad memory would come in so handy!

I have such wonderful parents! Thanks again for the beautiful flowers!
Birthday cake...well, I actually made Birthday brownies because I'm not really a big fan of cake. They were really yummy!

I had help opening the presents and there's nothing better than four little hands helping!
Keira eating dinner (homemade pizza--yum). She's getting really good at feeding herself. Her newest trick is climbing on everything. I guess we'll get pics of that when I stop being so scared she'll fall off!
The kitty grabbed Keira and she laughed. They played for a while as the rest of us ate.

Then, Keira got out of her chair, Tabby got in the chair and Keira tried to get the kitty!
2 comments:
HEY GIRLIE! I Hope you had an AWESOME DAY! Your pictures and updates are so great. I've been waiting for you to post- I especially love the cute pictures of Nya & Keira- you guys have such cute little girls. AND! the camping pictures look like so much fun! Someday we'll have to go together:)
Happy Belated Birthday Megan! It was so fun to see your pictures. Kiera has grown up! Your family is adorable. Love you!
Post a Comment