So, after a long absence I finally have internet again and can blog in my home! I am so excited because I love blogging. It helps me to focus on my gratitude for all of the beautiful moments I have been blessed to share with my sweet family.
What's new you ask? Well, Keira's 3rd birthday was Oct 8 and we went to Dewberry Farm and had a lot of fun. The girls especially liked the pony rides, the pig races, the corn maze, the fort and the ride to the pumpkin patch. Here we are wandering around in the corn maze.

Nya and Keira LOVED the cow train.

They got to throw around a giant corn ball in the haystacks!

Ryan and girls sit on the porch on general conference weekend during the lunch break.

My sweet (and rather spicy) little 3 year old. She loves dressing up in her princess dresses, loves animals, and most of all loves to play with her older sister Nya.
2 comments:
yea! Welcome back to blogland. :) In nursery I got a little taste of Keira's spice. It made me laugh. She is so darn cute.
Welcome Back To YOU! It is so fun to see your darling little kiddos. I especially loved the last picture of Keira, she is so beautiful. And the picture of Nya in the cow train, she looks so festive and cute. It is good to see your cute family pictures again.
Post a Comment