Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Jellyfish and a Mermaid

So, this year Nya decided to be a jellyfish and Keira picked out her mermaid costume herself from the store. Nya's costume took a bit more time, but Ryan and I worked on it together and got it done in a couple of evenings. I have such a cute husband to help me with the girls' costumes! Here is that cute husband with his daughters at the ward trunk or treat. It was actually cold here that night (meaning it was below 70 degrees) but Halloween night was perfect. We didn't even need a jacket. Keira kept saying to people we passed by, "I like yours costume. Have a good night!" and to one guy she said, "I like yours face." (we don't really know why--he wasn't dressed up.)

Nya also loved trick or treating and got a TON of compliments from everyone who passed by. The jellyfish was a big hit and people joked a lot about not getting too close or they'd get stung.


Here we are at the trunk or treat--just enjoying the candy!

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

cute costumes Megan! You have an awesome family!