My three sweet girls! Somehow I caught them all smiling at the same time. I don't really expect that to ever happen again, it's so tricky! But I am just so glad to have this sweet moment captured. They are the cutest little girls and I am so lucky and happy to be their mother!
Nya is such a good sister. She's had a lot of practice with Keira! She just loves Chloe, and will feed her bottles to help me get more stuff done around the house. Chloe loves Nya too and smiles at her!
Wow! Big yawn. Isn't everything a baby does adorable?
Now a BIG stretch. We're talking whole body stretch! What a cutie!
This won't post the right way, but here is my sweet Chloe with a big bow on her head that I made for her. Of course, Ryan doesn't really like huge bows or flowers on his girls head's, but really, this is not my first girl...what do you think I'm going to do? Let's just make everything pink and pretty!
Nya and Keira love to pick the wildflowers around our neighborhood. Here she shows off a tiny delicate yellow and white flower. (And her gorgeous blue nails!)
Okay, so the other day Ryan asked me if I knew what he found in the mailbox and I said, "Probably Keira's flowers." So, every day that it is warm enough lately, she picks flowers and puts them in the mailbox to send them to people...grandma and grandpa, friends, everyone. Then sometimes she brings them inside and puts them in a big pile on the floor where they wilt and die. Funny thing is, she has become so good at picking and arranging flowers in her hands that Nya thinks she has a future as a florist. Nya asked me the other day how Keira makes her arrangements so pretty and I honestly don't know. Seems kinda young to make lovely bouquets, but she does it!
I can't get this to post the right way either. I love my little baby's smile! Oh my sweet Chloe! Can't believe I got a photo of me & her smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment