
Chloe's baby blessing was on Sunday and it went really well. I guess she was smiling all the way through her blessing. Ryan said he had to cut the blessing a little short because she was trying to sit up and he thought she might just jump out of his arms! Here's my amazing husband giving his little girl a kiss. I'm so grateful for the priesthood he holds and that he is able to bless our daughters!

Sweet Chloe happy after the big day in daddy's arms!

We were so happy to have family there. I know that a lot of family wished they could be there, and we wished we could have the blessing closer to family so that they could all attend. We were really grateful that the Andersens came to visit and be there for her blessing. It was a special time for them to get to know their new granddaughter!

Grandma and Grandpa or "Grandpa and Grandpa" as Keira calls them had a lot of fun visiting us too, we hope!

The three girls in their matching dresses.

Daddy's girls! This picture accurately shows Keira's spicy personality. We had a hard time getting her to stand still for a couple of minutes to take some photos. She was just running all around the soggy grass! Nya was too, but as usual was really helpful and came when we asked.
Our family of five! I am so grateful for our beautiful daughters. I know they are a gift from Heavenly Father, and I am so happy for the opportunity to be with them every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment