
My smallest Valentine is two months old today! Little Chloe is doing well, growing up fast. She smiles a lot and is even starting to coo. She has a lot to say already! She is 7 lbs 1 oz, still two ounces smaller than my smallest newborn, but she has a sweet and big personality already.

Oh my sweet but very spicy Keira. I guess 3 year olds are pretty demanding in general, but she takes the cake when it comes to needing my attention! I love my sweet big girl. She is such a good helper when I need a hand. I love her big hugs and kisses and how fun she is!

And my beautiful Nya. She is, as 9 year olds go, the most amazing 9 year old I've ever known! She is so smart, so interested in everything and so loving! What a sweet Valentine!

And here we are together...with Chloe still in my tummy. I don't have photos of our family with her yet...still to come. I love being together with all my sweet Valentines!
No comments:
Post a Comment